Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using www.infrateach.com (the “website”). These terms and conditions apply to all users of the website including casual browsers.
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in the Website Disclaimer and the Purchase Agreement detailed below together with the Privacy Statement (together the “Terms and Conditions”). You will also be asked to expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions upon first registration and upon each purchase.
If you are already a registered user of the website and are now applying to become a Community Provider of Content for the Community section of the website, please read the section of this document below under the heading “Community Provider of Content-Terms and Conditions”
Infrateach Limited is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with the following details:
Registered Office Address for correspondence/contact:
Infrateach Limited, First floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London N12 0DR
Telephone: +44 207 686 1541
Companies House Registration Number: 07275884
VAT Registration Number: 111731558
Infrateach Limited is the owner of this website and the infrateach trademark and brand. We reserve the right to withdraw all or any part of the website or the content at any time.
This page contains the following legal documents relating to the website:
(i) a website disclaimer governing the use of the website; and
(ii) a purchase agreement governing the purchase and use of our content; and
(iii) community provider of content-terms and conditions.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
For the avoidance of doubt, we have no legal duties or any other responsibilities to casual browsers of the website or for those of you who choose to access free content on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors or other providers of content or material own the intellectual property rights in the content or the material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. No matter what license applies to a piece of content, we do not necessarily own each component of the content. We therefore do not warrant that the use of any content contained on the website will not infringe on the rights of third parties. The risks of claims resulting from such infringement rest solely with you. If you believe that your rights, or the rights of a third party, including any intellectual rights, are being violated in any way by the posting of content on the website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to: E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find a prescribed form (“Copyright Infringement Notification”) for notifying us at paragraph 10 of the “Community Provider of Content-Terms and Conditions” below which you may use for this purpose.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below and the contents of this disclaimer.
You must not (save in accordance with the express terms of our purchase agreement): (a) republish material from this website; (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website; (c) show any material from the website in public; (d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; (e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or (f) redistribute material from this website.
NOTHING ON THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) SHOULD BE CONSTRUED OR TREATED AS LEGAL ADVICE.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the website and the use of the website and the content (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in the disclaimer will: (a) limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party; (c) limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in the purchase agreement: (a) are subject to the preceding sentence; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of a force majeure event. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of use or production. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of management time or office time. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we are a limited liability company and we have a legitimate interest in limiting the personal liability of our shareholders and employees. Having regard to that interest, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against any individual shareholders or employees in respect of any losses that you may suffer in connection with the content on the website or by entering into the purchase agreement or through your general use or access to the website. This will not of course exclude the liability of Infrateach Limited for the acts and omissions of its shareholders and employees.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This disclaimer (together with our Privacy Statement, the purchase agreement, and, if applicable, the Community Provider of Content-Terms and Conditions below) constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (providing that we may bring proceedings to enforce our contractual or intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction in which you are resident, established or operating).
Please read this purchase agreement carefully. This purchase agreement is part of the Terms and Conditions which you will be asked to agree to upon first registration and prior to each subsequent purchase of content. The terms of the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions also apply to casual browsers of this website and to the extent that you access any free content on the website. For the avoidance of doubt, we have no legal duties or responsibilities to casual browsers of this website of for those of you who choose to access free content on the website.
In the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions, "we" means Infrateach Limited (and "us" and "our" will be construed accordingly); "you" means our customer or potential customer for content (and "your" will be construed accordingly); “access” means accessing, using, viewing and downloading (as appropriate) the content or otherwise obtaining information on the website; and “content” means i) the modules of learning, the training videos and other media available for viewing on the website, ii) the view only documentation, iii) the documentation and podcasts available for downloading from the website, and iv) any other purchasable content available from the catalogue on the website.
(3) Order process
The advertising of content on our website constitutes an "invitation to treat"; and your order for content constitutes a contractual offer. The purchase agreement will not come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into the purchase agreement, you will need to take the following steps: (i) you must add any purchases you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) you must provide your payment/invoicing details, confirm your order and give your consent to the Terms and Conditions and this purchase agreement; (iii) you will be presented with PayPal payment options and other payment options; (iv) we will send you an email which will either a) confirm your ability to access a piece of content on the website, b) contain a link to your document or download, c) contain a copy of your document, and/or d) confirm that a purchase has been completed (at which point, in each case, this purchase agreement will come into force).
We will not file a copy of the purchase agreement specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you print and retain a copy of the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions for your records.
The only language in which we provide the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors. You may correct those input errors before placing your order using the website interface.
(4) Content/ Quality
Our website offers a range of content. The modules of learning, the training videos, the View Only Documents and other media available are viewed by you being granted access to the content on the website itself. You will not be able to download the modules of learning or the View Only Documents. The downloadable Documents and Resources may include presentations, contracts and agreements, terms and conditions, checklists, study notes, policies and procedures, and other legal documents. Podcast may also be downloaded. Documents and podcasts will only be available for download within 72 hours from the time of purchase.
We will use reasonable skill and care in providing the content to you. We do not make any commitment to you that the content will meet any specific requirements that you may have. We expect you to take reasonable care to make sure that the content you have chosen will meet your needs prior to purchase. Content is provided and sold on the website on an “as is” basis. Certain parts, sections, schedules of document content may have been deleted, changed or redacted. No further information will be provided in relation to such document content. We do not make any commitment to you that you will obtain any particular result from the content.
Some of the content on this website may be available for free elsewhere on the internet. Any price attributed to such a piece of content in these circumstances is to cover us for administration costs which might include the time spent in locating the content and posting it to the website and/or any editorial input and/or the cataloguing of the piece of content and/or any ongoing website server and maintenance costs.
The website offers View Only Documents which provide you with the ability to view a document on the website for a period of time which will be detailed in the Catalogue for that piece of content. A View Only Document may only be viewed on the website for reference purposes and is not available for saving, editing, copying or downloading. View Only Documents may also be available at a higher price in the Documents section of the Catalogue. Documents available in the Documents section of the Catalogue are available for download and save function in PDF format. You will need to choose which category of document you would like before you purchase. No refunds will be provided if you select/purchase a View Only Document access and subsequently decide that you would like a downloadable copy of that Document from the Catalogue section.
The purchasable Learning Modules and Free Modules available on the website may include attached reference material in the Attachments section of such modules. No refunds will be made if you have purchased content from other parts of the Catalogue (or applied credits to access content in the Resource section) and subsequently find that such content is a constituent part of a Learning Module or Free Module.
(5) Price, payment and access
Prices for content are quoted on our website. It is possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the content's correct price will be stated when you pay for the content.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We will withhold the content if the price is not received from you on time, in full and in cleared funds.
The prices stated on the website include value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all content may be made by credit or debit card through PayPal or through the alternative available PayPal mechanisms/other payment options. There is an additional payment facility by purchase order where content will be released (or access to content provided on the website) by us on receipt of cleared funds by us in relation to that purchase order.
Prices for content are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect purchase agreements that have come into force. Certain content may only be accessed/viewed for certain limited time periods. These time periods will be specified prior to purchase in the Catalogue description of the relevant piece of content.
(6) Your warranties
You warrant to us that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) you have full authority, power and capacity to agree and enter into the purchase agreement;
(c) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete; and
(d) you have or will have access to the necessary computer systems, software and network connections to receive and enjoy the benefit of the content that you purchase.
(7) Licence to use content
In this Section, “content” means the content that you purchase or access (for free) from our website.
Subject to your payment of the applicable price and compliance with the terms of the purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to make any Permitted Use of any content provided that you must not in any circumstances make any Prohibited Use of any content.
The "Permitted Uses" are:
(a) in the case of the modules of learning, the training videos, the View Only Documents and other media available, viewing and accessing content from the website on a single desktop, notebook or other computer at any location for the available set time period specified for that content;
(b) in the case of purchasable documentation, resource documentation and podcast content only, downloading a copy of the content on a single desktop, notebook or other computer; or
(c) in the case of purchasable documentation, resource documentation and podcast content only, storing, viewing, editing and publishing such content (on a single desktop, notebook or other computer).
The “Prohibited Uses” are:
(a) in the case of the modules of learning, the training videos and other media content, the copying, publishing or editing of such content;
(b) the sale, licensing, sharing, sub-licensing, renting, leasing or commercial distribution of any content in any format;
(c) any copying or publication of content that does not constitute a Permitted Use (as outlined above):
(d) the use of any content in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person's legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
(e) the use of any content to compete with us, whether directly or indirectly.
This licence is non-transferable.
Certain content will only be available for your use for a limited time period and such period will, if applicable, be specified on the website at the time of purchase.
All rights in the content not expressly granted in the purchase agreement are hereby reserved.
You must retain, and must not delete, obscure or remove, all copyright notices and other proprietary notices placed by us (or other providers of content) on any content.
If you breach any of the terms of the purchase agreement or the Terms and Condition, then the licence set out in this Section will be automatically terminated upon such breach (whether or not we notify you of such termination).
Upon the termination of the licence set out in this Section, you will promptly and irrevocably delete from your computer systems and other electronic devices all copies of the content in your possession or control, and will permanently destroy any paper or other copies of the content in your possession or control. Your access to content on the website as a registered user may also be terminated in such circumstances.
(8) Consumer rights
Nothing in the purchase agreement affects any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, consumers usually have a "cooling off" period within which they have a right to cancel contracts for goods or services entered into via the internet. However, as soon as you pay for your order, we will provide you (as appropriate) with an ability to access your content on the website and/or a link to your downloadable content , and you acknowledge that, even if you are a consumer, you will have no right to cancel your order once you have (as appropriate) been granted access to the module of learning on the website and/or the content is available to you for download.
(9) Limitation of warranties
The content may contain information about the laws of England and Wales, the laws of New York, USA and other legal jurisdictions. The content is not intended to be comprehensive. None of our content constitutes legal advice. The law is changeable and not always certain; moreover, whilst our content might be applicable to a range of situations, it cannot be expected to be suitable for all situations. Accordingly, we do not give any representations, warranties or guarantees that any content you use will be suitable for your circumstances.
The website and the content is for learning purposes only. You should always seek legal advice from an appropriately qualified lawyer/other professional practioner rather than relying on any information contained on the website or in any content.
The purchase agreement and the Terms and Conditions sets out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the content supplied hereunder. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the first paragraph of Section 12, all conditions, warranties and other terms concerning the content that might otherwise be implied into the purchase agreement are expressly excluded.
We do not provide refunds for purchased content. If content needs to be withdrawn from the website by us, which you have previously purchased and to which you have a current entitlement, we will refund the purchase price (or applicable credits) for that content.
(11) Force majeure
In this Section and Section 12 below, “force majeure event” means:
(a) any event which is beyond our reasonable control;
(b) hacker attacks, or virus or other malicious software attacks or infections;
(c) problems with the internet, part of the internet, or any third party internet service provider;
(d) power failure, industrial disputes affecting any third party, governmental regulations, fires, floods, disasters, civil riots, terrorist attacks or wars; and/or
(e) any event which might affect our ability to display a piece of content or all content on the website.
Where a force majeure event gives rise to a failure or delay in us performing our obligations under the purchase agreement, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure event.
(12) Limitations of liability
Nothing in the purchase agreement will: (a) limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party; (c) limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in the purchase agreement: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the purchase agreement or in relation to the subject matter of the purchase agreement, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of a force majeure event.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, or anticipated savings.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of use or production.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of management time or office time.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Our aggregate liability to you in respect of a particular contract under the purchase agreement will not exceed the the total amount paid or (if greater) payable by you to us under that contract.
You accept that we are a limited liability company and we have a legitimate interest in limiting the personal liability of our shareholders and employees. Having regard to that interest, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against any individual shareholder or employees in respect of any losses you that you may suffer in connection with the content or the purchase agreement. This will not of course exclude the liability of Infrateach Limited for the acts and omissions of its shareholders and employees.
The limitations of liability in the purchase agreement protect any supplier of content to us as they protect us.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against all and any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses and amounts paid in settlement of any demand, action or claim) arising, directly or indirectly, out of a breach by you of any of your obligations under the purchase agreement or any infringement by you of any of our or our licensors' intellectual property rights.
(14) Purchase agreement termination
We may terminate a purchase agreement immediately by written notice to you if you fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to use under the purchase agreement, or if you commit any breach of your obligations to us under the purchase agreement or our website disclaimer or more generally under the Terms and Conditions.
(15) Consequences of termination
Upon the termination of the purchase agreement:
(a) we will cease to have any obligation to make available or deliver content which are undelivered at the date of termination;
(b) subject to Section 8, you will not be entitled to any refund and will continue to have an obligation to pay for content; and
(c) all the provisions of the purchase agreement (including without limitation the licence in Section 7) will cease to have effect, except that Sections 12, 13, 15 and 23 will survive termination and have effect indefinitely.
(16) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to the website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
(e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
(f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
(18) Access to the website and content
We strive to provide the website and the content on a continuous basis. To that end, we will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access for you to the website and the content. However, from time to time, you may be unable to access the website and the content due to conditions beyond our control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the website and the content, we will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
(20) Compatibility/ Back Up
You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and internet service necessary for use of the website and the content. Please check our FAQ section prior to making a purchase. We accept no responsibility for you not being able to access our content or the website but please contact us if you are having difficulties and we will try our best to help. We are not liable for any data that you lose either as a result of accessing the content or the website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you regularly save and back up all data which you hold on the computer from which you are accessing the content, and any data that you might be inputting when completing content tasks.
(21) Prohibited Conduct.
You agree to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, or other item or process to the website that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the website, or adversely affects our computers, servers or databases.
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise retain information and content available on the website other than what is expressly permitted under the purchase agreement.
- Permit or provide others access to the website or your content by sharing your user name and password or otherwise, or the name and password of another authorized user.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the website.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the website.
- Transfer the website content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the Site content; or “deep link” to the website content.
- Violate or attempt to violate our security mechanisms, access any data or server you are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of the website or corrupt the website in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the laws of England and Wales.
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other users, the website or us
- Use the website to violate a third party’s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit, or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing the website or the content; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail so that the e-mail appears to be generated by infrateach.com.
- Post obscene, harassing, defamatory, filthy, violent, pornographic, abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the website; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to civil liability.
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on the website.
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to the website and/or the content on the website.
To ensure that you do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, we reserve the right to monitor use of the website and reserve the right to revoke or deny access to the content or the website to any person or entity whose use suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available on the website beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the website and will result in revocation or denial of access to the website. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by us.
The website may contain links and references to other third party websites and materials. We do not assume any responsibility for these websites or materials and provide these links or materials solely for the convenience of you. We do not endorse or otherwise recommend any of these third party websites, references, or the products, services, or information there offered. We may disable any hyperlink to the website. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor third party websites and hyperlinks to the website.
The purchase agreement may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise the purchase agreement published on our website from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
If any provision of the purchase agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of the purchase agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of the purchase agreement.
You may not transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract, sub-license or otherwise deal in any of your rights or obligations arising under the purchase agreement. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract, sub-license or otherwise deal in any or all of our rights or obligations arising under the purchase agreement, at any time.
The limitations of warranties and liability in this purchase agreement protect all our third party suppliers of content. Subject to this, the purchase agreement is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement of the purchase agreement is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the purchase agreement.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12: the purchase agreement together with the Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of content from our website, and supersedes all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of content from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in the purchase agreement have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of content from our website.
The purchase agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to the purchase agreement (providing that we may bring proceedings to enforce our contractual or intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction in which you are resident, established or operating).
Community Provider of Content-Terms and Conditions
Please read these community provider of content terms and conditions (“CPC Terms and Conditions” or “Terms”) carefully before completing your application to become a community provider of content (“CPC”) and posting content to www.infrateach.com (the “website”or “Infrateach”). These CPC Terms and Conditions apply to all CPC users and other users of the website. By applying for CPC status and/or posting content on the website or using or accessing the website as a CPC, you agree to be bound by these CPC Terms and Conditions together with the main Terms and Conditions which you have previously agreed to for your general usage of the website.
Other terms used in these CPC Terms and Conditions are defined more specifically below.
Infrateach respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to helping third parties protect their rights. The CPC Terms and Conditions prohibit CPC’s from posting content that violates another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive a valid notice of IP infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. We will also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
You will find information at paragraph 10 below “Copyright Infringement Notification” regarding how to report copyright and other intellectual property infringements.
CPC Terms and Conditions
These CPC Terms and Conditions (or "Terms") together with the main Terms and Conditions are our terms of service that govern our relationship with CPC’s and other users of the website . By using or accessing the website, you agree to these Terms, as updated from time to time.
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on the website, and you have the ability to delete such content through your website account facility. In addition:
1. As an Infrateach CPC account holder you may submit content. You understand that whether or not content is published, Infrateach does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the content.
2. Whilst you retain all of your ownership rights in your content, you are required to grant limited licence rights to Infrateach and other users of the website. These are described below.
3. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own content and the consequences of posting or publishing it. Infrateach does not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Infrateach expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with CPC content.
4. You represent and warrant that you have (and will continue to have during your use of the website) all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions which are required to enable Infrateach to use your content for the purposes of the provision of the service by Infrateach, and otherwise to use your content in the manner contemplated by the service and these Terms.
5. You agree that you will not post or upload any content which contains material which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for Infrateach to use or possess in connection with the provision of the service and the website.
6. You agree that content you submit to the website will not contain any third party copyright material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity), unless you have a formal licence or permission from the rightful owner, or are otherwise legally entitled, to post the material in question and to grant Infrateach the licence referred to below.
7. On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Infrateach reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether content complies with the content requirements set out in these Terms and may remove such content and/or terminate a user's or CPC’s access for uploading content which is in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
8. You further understand and acknowledge that in using the website, that you may be exposed to content that is factually inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable to you. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Infrateach with respect to any such Content.
9. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos, images, videos, documents and links (IP content), you specifically give Infrateach (and each of the users who access the website) the following permission: you grant Infrateach (and each of the users who access the website) a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with the website (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
10. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
11. When you publish content or information onto the website, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of the website, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name, organisation name, and profile picture or logo).
12. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about the website, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep the website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep the website safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the website.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access the website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the website.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not publicize or offer any contest, giveaway, or sweepstakes (“promotion”) on Infrateach.
9. You will not use the website to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the website, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Infrateach website functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of these Terms or our policies.
Registration and Account Security
Infrateach users provide their real names (organisation name) and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal or corporate information on the website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
2. You will not create more than one account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use the website if you are under 16.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Protecting Other People's Rights
Please respect other people's rights:
1. You will not post content or take any action on the website that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on the website if we believe that it violates these Terms or our policies.
3. We provide you with a procedure to help you protect your intellectual property rights. Please see paragraph 10 below “Copyright Infringment Notification”
4. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
5. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
6. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including the Infrateach logos) or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by us in writing.
8. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the website.
9. You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
If you post link or hyperlink content on the website, the following additional terms apply to you:
1. We give you permission to post links or link content from your website to the Infrateach website.
2. You give us permission to use and allow others to use such links and content on the Infrateach website.
1. We can change these Terms for legal, policy or administrative reasons, or to correct an inaccurate statement, upon notice without an opportunity to comment. Therefore you must look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. The modified version of the Terms (the "Modified Terms") will be posted here on this page/in this document. If you do not agree to the Modified Terms you must stop using the website and the service.
2. Your continued use of the website following changes to our Terms and the posting of Modified Terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of the website to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account yourself at any time.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to these Terms exclusively in the English Courts. The laws of England and Wales will govern these Terms, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on the website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on the Infrateach website and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on the Infrateach website. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on the Infrateach website which has been posted by CPC’s. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of the Infrateach website.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP THE WEBSITE UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. INFRATEACH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES OR CPC’s, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR CPC’s. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED POUNDS GB STERLING (£100). APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, INFRATEACH'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. By "Infrateach" we mean the features and services we make available, including through our website at www.infrateach.com and any other Infrateach branded or co-branded websites.
2. CPC’s may be referred to as “you”, “your” “users”, “others”.
3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with the Infrateach website.
4. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on the Infrateach website that would not be included in the definition of information.
5. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from the Infrateach website or provide to the Infrateach website.
6. By "post" we mean post on the Infrateach website or otherwise make available by using the Infrateach website.
7. By "use" we mean use, copy, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works , publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
8. By "active registered user" we mean a user who has logged into the Infrateach website at least once in the previous 30 days.
Copyright Infringement Notification
1. To report abuse, harassment, inappropriate content or privacy complaints, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
2. To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication to us with all of the following information in it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found a piece of content on the Infrateach website which you believe infringes your copyright (for example, "I hereby confirm that I believe the content identified below infringes my copyright").
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title of the content concerned and the full URL for its playback page.
4. Explain to us how the content infringes your copyright (e.g. the sound is copied, the entire document or video is a copy of an original work made by you, etc.)
5. Identify the type (e.g. a film, a piece of music, a publication, etc.) and details (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) of the copyright work which you own the rights to and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the Internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Provide us with your contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the piece of content concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
8. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorised by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
9. I swear that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
10. Sign the notice. If you are providing notice by email, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
11. Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on the Infrateach website infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first. Be aware that there may be adverse legal consequences in your country if you make a false or bad faith allegation of copyright infringement by using this process. Don't make false claims!
1. These CPC Terms and Conditions together with the main Terms and Conditions make up the entire agreement between the parties regarding the Infrateach website, and supersedes any prior agreements.
2. If any portion of these terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
3. To the extent that there is any conflict between these CPC Terms and Conditions and the main Terms and Conditions, the main Terms and Conditions shall have priority.
4. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
6. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
7. Nothing in these Terms shall prevent us from complying with the law.
8. These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
9. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
10. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Infrateach website.